June 11, 2011

Hey my dear sunflowerers (:
Okay so yeah. Camp Wanted passed so quickly and I need to post my dedication and after-farewell post :D
Bear with my rambling alright!!

First of all i wanna thank everyone of of you for all the awesome memories you've made these one and a half years that I've been in Sunflower. Those are memories that I'll certainly treasure throughout my years in guides and many years beyond~ Sounds so mushy :D Okay dedications (:

To the Whites <3
XinHui: Thanks for being such a cool PL and commander! You've been really friendly from the start, thanks for everything you did for the reds and Sunflower patrol, we really appreciate it! <3 
XinYi: You have been such a nice senior all this time and thanks for everything you've done for us(; You dance really well btw!! :D Eat more okay, fries once in a while is a great treat AHAHAHA :DD 

Jiayou and ALL THE BEST for your O levels, sunflower patrol will miss you! You must come back and visit us okay! Love you guys!

To the Greys <3
Jillian: Congrats on being promoted to CL! Thanks for everything you've done for guides and sunflower and for being such a nice senior that i can always turn to for help! I still insist that i'm cooler than you. :D And i owe you birthday present oops XP

Melina: You've been such an awesome, friendly and not to mention epic PS! You've guided me really well, answering all my doubts along the way(: For that, thanks, and also for all you've done for sunflower! Congrats on your promotion to PL~ Must still invite me and Wan Yee to pat meetings and outing kay (: i promise i'll attend if KFC's pat meeting doesn't clash! :D

Nicole Ang: Even though you've been transferred you're still part of Sunflower! :D Thanks for being that fantastic senior during guides and like in signature table. (OUR SIG TABLE VERY NICE shi yin wei ni he en tian!!) Speaking of which i very long never poke your fats ler. Must do it sometime ((:

To Wan Yee my fellow red HEEHEE: Although both of us got transferred, we might as well make the most out of it and not continue being sad about it right! Like Melina said, it's just a opportunity for us to SPREAD OUR SUNNINESS to the other patrols! Jiayou in Mynah patrol, I'm sure you can be an awesome PS! I'll really really miss being in the same patrol as you but hey we can still be good friends right (:

To the Yellows <3
Sophia and Gladys: You guys have been really the nicest juniors we could get! :D Continue being so nice, cute and all (; Jiayou in everything and treasure your time with each other, in guides and in Sunflower patrol! One day you'll look back and find that all the times in Sunflower are really good ones, so cherish them and make the most out of it okay(:

Ending off, I just wanna thank everyone and all the best in everything. Love you guys loads.
Sunflowerers forever~

Lots of loveeee,
Clarisse!

No comments: